Wedding magic is in the air, and excitement looms over you. One of the most important days of your life is on its way, and you best believe there needs to be some strategic planning, especially when finding the perfect venue hire Melbourne.
It’s very easy to let the prospect of arranging a wedding get to you. After all, it is your big day. Every couple wants to make sure their wedding day is perfect, and why shouldn’t it be?
- Set a date: Once the date of your wedding has been decided, you can move on to other details of the wedding.
- Make an announcement: Let your friends and family know that you’re engaged and are planning a wedding, say, next fall. This can be done via social media and in person. If you’re comfortable with a crowd, even at a party, so everyone can know.
- Aligning your vision: What kind of wedding is it going to be? Will it be outdoors, at the beach? Or something conventional and be hosted at an abbey?
- Brain-storm ideas: To make sure you and your fiancé are on the same page, take some time to talk ideas that please you both.
- Budget and Financing: have you some funds saved up? Or are you struggling a little bit? Remember your wedding day is an important one, but you need not drive yourself up the wall for not having a royal wedding planned.
You may think you’ve got it all figured out soon enough and that’s usually a bad sign. Often enough, we are never able to tell what we might be overlooking and this is why you may want to hire a professional planner.
- Relay your vision: Talk about you and your fiancés ideas. If you don’t have a clear vision of what you want, a planner will help you get there.
- Talk about themes: Will you wedding have a theme? If so, what kind? Will your bridesmaids be wearing the same dresses? These are questions your wedding planner may also ask, considering that it’s essential to the overall ambience of your wedding.
Booking the Venue
You may want to book the wedding venues Melbourne as soon as you’re able to decide it. Reason being that they’re constantly being booked for all sorts of events and you want a slot ensured.
- The guest list: How many guests have you invited to your wedding? Is the venue in question too big for your wedding? Or is it just right? You may want to consult your wedding planner here so they can guide you better.
- The add-ons: Is the wedding venues for hire throughout Melbourne providing seating arrangements or just open space? Remember, additional props will increase your overall wedding expense, so be careful and stay within your promised budget/finance.
Perhaps the most exciting part of any wedding is its theme.
- Remember your vision: Try putting it into words. Is it more of a floral wedding? What words would you use to describe it? Note them down and exclude all things that aren’t exactly that.
- Select your dresses: The brides dress is one deserving of its own article all on its own, but let’s look into your bridesmaids dresses. If your wedding is more floral themed, pastel bridesmaid’s dresses is what you need. For this, you may want to consult a wedding designer, who can execute your vision through stunning dresses.
- Let’s talk food: Every wedding has a certain cuisine, what will yours be? Remember, you’ve set a certain theme. If it’s a beach wedding, why not opt for sea food?
Keeping It All Together
Take deep breaths! Planning in advance is the only way to go. Don’t let this nerve-wrecking experience overrule any of the wedding fun for you.